Launch Predictions 10/17

Wow, tiring just reading this thread... :D

No predictions; just the hope that Sci Fi HD will come before BSG: Razor in mid-November. If that happens, I am happy. But will it happen this week? Not counting on it.

here's my prediction for 10/17.

1920x1080 resolution on all channels, 4 HD channels per transponder and 10 mbps for each channel. THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott mentioned that some channels will be added by the end of the month......lets hope his info is correct again.

Charlie. People are laughing. Not with you but at you. You are looking very weak at this point. You can fix all of this with a simple reply with more hd channels or even with a statement. Take your pick. I will be waiting for 1 month for something. I do not think I am asking to much.:D

Charlie. People are laughing. Not with you but at you. You are looking very weak at this point. You can fix all of this with a simple reply with more hd channels or even with a statement. Take your pick. I will be waiting for 1 month for something. I do not think I am asking to much.:D

I agree! Many of us with D* have waited 2+ years for the promised huge expansion in HD channels that is now taking place. I believe that E* customers would do the same IF they were told that there is a timetable in place to upgrade to the same level as D* subs now enjoy. It seems to me to be just good business policy for Charlie to step up to the plate at this time. Then again maybe Charlie is going to sell out and take his profits as has been rumored.

Cant remember where I read it but an E* spokesperson said the NHL Network HD is going to be available on 10/17. Wont be holding my breath on that nor any other E* HD new offerings this week.

My prediction for new E* HD this week.............. 0

First two rounds of D* launches weren't that impressive for me, but the last few rounds have made it more difficult to watch the sd versions of USA, Bravo, Sci-Fi, and now FX. Maybe we can offer some trades (Two PPV's, ATT, TEST, and HDEV1 for USA, Bravo, FX, Sci-Fi and a channel to be named later).

Does anyone know what TPs are free so we can at least guess at home much free space E* has to be at least able to offer new HD at this time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)