Law & Order Organized Crime

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
1592699320807.png

Is this the official thread for the show. I thought it was a trailer for the show. :D

I thought I'd open the official thread for the show at once.

I'll give it a try, then play it by ear

I was a fan of the original one, and huge fan of Criminal Intent,

I enjoyed the short-lived Trial by Jury.

I also watched and enjoyed L&O Los Angeles,

SVU, not so much my kind of show.

Then I enjoyed L&O True Crime

And I couldn't find any trailer for this new Organized Crime, not just yet.

Just read the following in a recent article, so I still hope the show will air this fall, but I guess I won't have my hopes very high.... just in case....

NBC ordered Organized Crime to series in March; production has since halted due to the COVID-19 shutdown. The spinoff is slated to air Thursdays at 10/9c in the fall and, per the official logline, will follow Meloni’s character as he “returns to the NYPD to battle organized crime after a devastating personal loss.”

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Just read the following in a recent article, so I still hope the show will air this fall, but I guess I won't have my hopes very high.... just in case....

NBC ordered Organized Crime to series in March; production has since halted due to the COVID-19 shutdown. The spinoff is slated to air Thursdays at 10/9c in the fall and, per the official logline, will follow Meloni’s character as he “returns to the NYPD to battle organized crime after a devastating personal loss.”
I heard there will be a crossover event when they start out with SVU.:)

Reactions: DJdish
Just read a recent report - Production has been suspended due to a positive covid test,

By the time and if this show ever airs, it'll be more than likely that I won't even be interested

• Sad
Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)