Law & Order Organized Crime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
1592699320807.png

Is this the official thread for the show. I thought it was a trailer for the show. :D

I thought I'd open the official thread for the show at once.

I'll give it a try, then play it by ear

I was a fan of the original one, and huge fan of Criminal Intent,

I enjoyed the short-lived Trial by Jury.

I also watched and enjoyed L&O Los Angeles,

SVU, not so much my kind of show.

Then I enjoyed L&O True Crime

And I couldn't find any trailer for this new Organized Crime, not just yet.

Just read the following in a recent article, so I still hope the show will air this fall, but I guess I won't have my hopes very high.... just in case....

NBC ordered Organized Crime to series in March; production has since halted due to the COVID-19 shutdown. The spinoff is slated to air Thursdays at 10/9c in the fall and, per the official logline, will follow Meloni’s character as he “returns to the NYPD to battle organized crime after a devastating personal loss.”

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Just read the following in a recent article, so I still hope the show will air this fall, but I guess I won't have my hopes very high.... just in case....

NBC ordered Organized Crime to series in March; production has since halted due to the COVID-19 shutdown. The spinoff is slated to air Thursdays at 10/9c in the fall and, per the official logline, will follow Meloni’s character as he “returns to the NYPD to battle organized crime after a devastating personal loss.”
I heard there will be a crossover event when they start out with SVU.:)

Reactions: DJdish
Just read a recent report - Production has been suspended due to a positive covid test,

By the time and if this show ever airs, it'll be more than likely that I won't even be interested

• Sad
Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)