Lawsuit: AT&T signed customers up for DirecTV Now without their knowledge

I'm begining to wonder if they can can out from under everything. Almost makes Charlie look like an :angel2

Reactions: navychop
I'm begining to wonder if they can can out from under everything. Almost makes Charlie look like an :angel2

That’s nothing!

Back in 2010/2011 to hide subscriber losses, Dish was putting customers on the $10 welcome pack to ride out their contract instead of paying the termination fee all at the same time.

Dish pause was another tactic to hide subscriber losses.

I have proof that this went on, because I was being charged back on every welcome Pack downgrade and Dish pause.

At the same time, our churn went from 2.5% to 1.3% in all my years, I never had churn that low and we did nothing different to get it that low

The whole issue with Directv now was that they had the price point $10/mo.

The $10/mo was a free trial for new subs, but I believe they where discounting the service to $10/mo if a customer has cell phone service.

One of the issues I saw was especially older people would try to order it, but had no concept of using a Roku or registering a username and password.

I had one lady I signed up, made me do the whole registration process online while she was on the phone. I had to create the fake email address because she wasn’t competent enough to verify it for me.

Got her signed up, knew dam well she was not going to remember the password so I printed it and mailed it to her.

Then she couldn’t figure out how to download the app, her kids wouldn’t help her, AT&T wouldn’t help her.

Then she wanted me to cancel it, which was not allowed.

Mind you, she called me to order it and insisted I place the order for her. I tried to get her to go online and set it up herself using my link.

The lady wouldn’t leave me alone after I sold it.

I remember giving up, saying the hell with my commission and doing a 3 way call to get it cancelled because I couldn’t take her calling every day and whining over not being able to figure it out every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts