LCD Television

blueman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 27, 2007
House
i have a question about a television that i had got. its a 20" LCD Sharp Television. it was given to me and i just want to know if its HD Compatible .. it has the component connections : Y Pr Pb.. so does this mean its HD Compatible so if i want to upgrade to an HD DVR 622 with DISH Network will it work with this television.. any help help is greatly appreicated

i have a question about a television that i had got. its a 20" LCD Sharp Television. it was given to me and i just want to know if its HD Compatible .. it has the component connections : Y Pr Pb.. so does this mean its HD Compatible so if i want to upgrade to an HD DVR 622 with DISH Network will it work with this television.. any help help is greatly appreicated
maybe. maybe not.what is the model number?

i actually just got the tv it wasn't a sharp it was a symphonic and the model # on the back of it is RWF20L6

i just did a google search on it and gave some info about it -- this a breif info about it Image Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Image Contrast Ratio: 500:1 Pixel Response Time Resolution: 640 x 480 V-Chip Control Yes Viewing Angle: 170 degrees (horizontal) so will that help any

so what would happen if i hooked an hd receiver to the television .. would it still work -- just wondering if it would . because with my regular 625 dvr the picture on the screen is muuch better than it was with my old tv

It might. Does it support any input resolutions greater than 480p?

Either way, you'll notice no picture quality change by using an HD reciever as your TV cannot display it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)