Leased receiver fee?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cameron3395

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
I had a 625 receiver and then upgraded to a 622. I returned the 625 so the only receiver on the account is the 622. Now I have a fee of $6. I thought the fee was for each receiver after the first one? Also, if you are a new customer there is no fee for no matter how many receivers you have except for additional outlet fees.

Unless you have DVR advantage, the 6$ fee for the DVR stands. If you don't have it connected to a phone line, you get charged another 6$ fee too.

Wait...

I have a 625 and a 508 (single tuner SD DVR).

I OWN the 508.

On my bill I am seeing a $5 leased receiver fee AND a DVR Fee of $5.98.

I am assuming both of those apply to the 625. Should I really be charged both? I have the top 250 package with locals and 2 premiums.

thanks

As far as I know your FIRST receiver should not be charged a lease fee, this is my impression.

Since you own the 508, As far as I know - the 625 should be charged a 6$ DVR fee only and not a lease fee.

If you don't have a phone line plugged in, you may be charged the phone line fee too.

If you get DVR Advantage, this 6$ DVR Fee would be waived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)