least expensive HD DirecTV receivers ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Snipr4x4

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
Ok I've had dish for 2+ years with two of their 6000u's but I'm not impressed. I'm intersted in switching over to DirecTV (I need the Sunday ticket) but am kind of tight on cash, what is the best deal out there for a new subscriber but needing two HDTV receivers ?

Any help is appreciated

for reference I'm located in Milpitas, CA 95035

The best I have seen is 275.00 per receiver, but I would call Directv and see what kind a deal they will work for you on 2 receivers.The 275.00 were Hughes HTL-HD

Myself & two other customers got Hughes HTL-HD receivers at Circuit City for $250, INCLUDING an oval dish! (got the info from one of these boards)

Dishrich, did the $250 include installation ? Was this a new installation or were you a current subscriber ? Did you only get one HD receiver or more standard recivers ?

Snipr4x4 said:
Dishrich, did the $250 include installation ? Was this a new installation or were you a current subscriber ? Did you only get one HD receiver or more standard recivers ?

OK, earlier this year, Circuit City lowered the price of the Hughes HTL-HD to $299.99, I and several others went and got this deal, the next week Circuit City had lowered the price to $249 on their website but not at the store, I went and got them to price match the price on their website and got my receiver for $249 plus tax. The next week it went back up to $299. This is a deal for both new subscribers and old, and it does not come with installation.

~Alan

Hughes HD Receiver & Circuit City Pricing

I purchased the Hughes HD receiver @ Circuit City for $299 about 3 weeks ago. I missed the timing on the price drop to $249 on the website. When did that happen and how long is the Circuit City price guarantee good for??
Thanks

Snipr4x4 said:

It included installation ONLY if you were a new customer - the $250 didn't matter if you were existing OR new & it was NOT contingent if you bought other receivers or not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts