Least expensive way to get HD on tv2 without starting a new agreement?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now you understand why some recommended the H3.

I have two HWSes. For now. Will rethink this summer.

ViP equipment is old. Everything has a lifespan.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yesterday I wrote an email to Dish(executive customer service dept) and explained my situation to them. Today they called and wanted to discuss the issues I was experiencing. After a friendly conversation they insisted that I exchange the HWS for a Hopper 3. :bigok And, as a bonus, no upfront cost or commitment.

Last edited:
Yesterday I wrote an email to Dish(executive customer service dept) and explained my situation to them. Today they called and wanted to discuss the issues I was experiencing. After a friendly conversation they insisted that I exchange the HWS for a Hopper 3. :bigok And, as a bonus, no upfront cost or commitment.

If DISH lost that many customers i guess they have a lot of spare Hopper 3 now.

Reactions: TheKrell
I hope you took them up on that offer.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

You will see it is blazingly fast

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Interesting, I wonder why the installer did that, it wasn’t necessary...

Sorry that I’m late replying to this, but all of the hopper work orders now call for hybrid equipment except for the hopper duos, for some reason which called for DPP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)