Least Favorite Condiment?

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
I'm going with Miracle Whip.

Miracle Whip is marketed as Mayo, but it's anything but. It's ridiculously sweet and tastes like chemicals. I can't stand when I order a sandwich that calls for Mayo to be sent out with Miracle Whip instead. Some act like it's an equal substitute! Pft! If I ask for Mayo, give me Hellman's or even a decently made homemade version, just don't give me Miracle Whip!!! Yuck city!!

End Rant.

So, what's your least favorite condiment?

I'm going with Miracle Whip.

Miracle Whip is marketed as Mayo, but it's anything but. It's ridiculously sweet and tastes like chemicals. I can't stand when I order a sandwich that calls for Mayo to be sent out with Miracle Whip instead. Some act like it's an equal substitute! Pft! If I ask for Mayo, give me Hellman's or even a decently made homemade version, just don't give me Miracle Whip!!! Yuck city!!

End Rant.

So, what's your least favorite condiment?

:up:up:up

I grew up with Miracle Whip. I thought it was Mayo. Then I found Best Foods Mayo, the west of the Mississippi version of Hellman's. I haven't touched the Miracle since, not on my own watch that is..... Chemicals indeed!

Easy question for me....

Mayo AND Miracle Whip ruin everything they touch. Yuck!

Mustard for me, of essentially any variety. I'm not sure why but I've hard a gag reflex for mustard and almost everything made with it as long as I can remember. So that cuts me off from deviled eggs, most potato and macaroni salads (especially the store-bought ones), etc.

Ironically, the "better" the mustard is (by others' standards of course), the worse it is for me. I can (barely) tolerate the minor squeeze of the runny yellow stuff on a McD's burger for example, but please hold the Gray Poupon or Gulden's...!

Honestly, the only condiments I like are ketchup and barbecue sauce.

As for mustard, mayonnaise, relish, etc.- YUCK!

I'd rather play for the Washington Nationals than touch any of those with a 10-foot pole.

You people that don't like mustard surprise me.

How do you eat a hot dog, sausage or brat? And please don't tell me ketchup. A sausage sandwich isn't complete without a slathering of mustard! :hungry:

While I like both of Cleveland's own spicy brown mustards, personally, I prefer Bertman's Ball Park version over the Stadium Mustard....

bertmans+vs+stadium_edited-1.jpg

My pet peeve is against steak-sauce-a-holics.

Doesn't matter how good of steak it is, they NEED steak sauce!!!!

While I'm in carnivore heaven with my perfect Med Rare Dry Aged T-Bone....

You freaks can have your machine tenderized chuck/bottom round steak drowning in A-1...and never know the difference. At least you're cheap to satisfy. You know liver is almost tolerable with a ton of crap on it too;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)