leaving E* for D*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
just return the leased receivers and LNB's to them in the boxes they mail you so they don't charge you for the equipment.

I just signed up for D*. I was sick of waiting for new HD from E*. My install is on Monday.

I made the jump earlier this week and was installed earlier today - so far I'm more than happy with the decision i made. The on-demand stuff is great - the fact that the HR-21 doubles up as a media player and the fact that i get to watch my locals and speed and sci-fi and Smithsonian etc in HD makes me wonder why i didn't go ahead and make the change a few months ago ...

:)

I made the jump earlier this week and was installed earlier today - so far I'm more than happy with the decision i made. The on-demand stuff is great - the fact that the HR-21 doubles up as a media player and the fact that i get to watch my locals and speed and sci-fi and Smithsonian etc in HD makes me wonder why i didn't go ahead and make the change a few months ago ...

:)

I agree with you i had D* back in 2000 but sacked it because it was not as great at the time. Now i come back again because they have made big strides

just return the leased receivers and LNB's to them in the boxes they mail you so they don't charge you for the equipment.

I just signed up for D*. I was sick of waiting for new HD from E*. My install is on Monday.

With the offer they gave me i was able to buy my receiver and not need to lease.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)