LeBron Injures Ankle- "Redeem" Team and Cleveland Collectively Holds Breath!

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
LeBron Injures Ankle- "Redeem" Team and Cleveland Collectively Holds Breath!

LAS VEGAS -- U.S. forward LeBron James left practice with what the team described as a mild right ankle sprain on Tuesday.

James landed on Kevin Durant's foot during a scrimmage between Team USA and a select squad of young NBA players.

"He thinks it's a mild sprain," coach Mike Krzyzewski said. "Our trainers think it's a mild sprain. So we'll find out tomorrow. But I don't think it's anything serious. Obviously, we'll look and see what happens tomorrow."

James, who did not speak to reporters, was reclining on a table behind the bench when reporters were admitted to practice at Valley High School. Trainers wrapped the ankle in a black brace, and James hobbled off the court.

Dwight Howard had an injury issue, and that went away soon.

Besides, I could care less about how the U.S. does in the Olympics- I care about how LeBron will get back for Opening Night 2008.

Sabres, do you like the moniker: "Redeem Team" for the '08 US Olympic Basketball Team?

Yes, and after what happened in 2004, I understand what you mean.

BTW, judging by your avatar, I assume Mr. Gamble will not be on your avi until next Spring.

Yes, and after what happened in 2004, I understand what you mean.

BTW, judging by your avatar, I assume Mr. Gamble will not be on your avi until next Spring.

You are correct Sabres. I would like to alternate my avatars to reflect my current team. With NFL training camp underway and my Indians summer gone lost, it's time I turn my attention and anticipation to the Cleveland Browns and their '08 campaign!

I'm still searching for a late winter, early spring avatar. Hint: it will feature LeBron and possibly the "no regard for human life dunk"!

You are correct Sabres. I would like to alternate my avatars to reflect my current team. With NFL training camp underway and my Indians summer gone lost, it's time I turn my attention and anticipation to the Cleveland Browns and their '08 campaign!

I'm still searching for a late winter, early spring avatar. Hint: it will feature LeBron and possibly the "no regard for human life dunk"!

Speaking of which, I am changing my avatar as well.

The Sabres don't play until October, so I am switching for now.

What you see in my avatar will be there until October 10th, when Buffalo hosts les Habs on Opening Night from the HSBC Arena.

(Ever seen GoldenEye?)

What you see in my avatar will be there until October 10th, when Buffalo hosts les Habs on Opening Night from the HSBC Arena.

(Ever seen GoldenEye?)

Xenia Onatopp :D

(Ever seen GoldenEye?)

I've certainly seen GoldenEye, but I'd have to disagree with your Bond Girl selection from that film. Instead, I prefer Izabella Scorupco aka Bond Girl: "Natalya Simonova" from GoldenEye over Xenia Onatopp.

See attached....

Attachments

• bondgirl.jpg
    bondgirl.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 180
I've certainly seen GoldenEye, but I'd have to disagree with your Bond Girl selection from that film. Instead, I prefer Izabella Scorupco aka Bond Girl: "Natalya Simonova" from GoldenEye over Xenia Onatopp.

See attached....

I also liked Izabella, but Xenia was just slightly better by a field goal.

Personally, I prefer her as a brunette rather than as a blonde.

Attachments

• 3471is.JPG
    3471is.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 218757.jpg
    218757.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 141
From LeBronze to LeGold!

Apparently the ankle feels better....

The Cavalier's forward is featured on the cover of the Olympic preview issue of Time magazine which is to hit newsstands Friday.

In the featured article, LeBron made a guarantee that the US Basketball team will come home with a gold medal.

This is good news. Even though the Cavs are one of the Celtics chief rivals, I always hate it when a talent like LeBron is injured.

Coach K was quoted in the paper today in saying, "if the gold medal game was tomorrow, he'd play. But we're not playing the gold medal game, or a medal round game right now. So we would rather be cautious right now."

I have a feeling this was just a minor ankle twist. I'm just glad it wasn't a knee!

The Cavalier's forward is featured on the cover of the Olympic preview issue of Time magazine which is to hit newsstands Friday.

In the featured article, LeBron made a guarantee that the US Basketball team will come home with a gold medal.

And how many magazine covers has he been on- 30?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts