Left 4 Dead 2

Heavie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Maryland
I'm a big fan of valve games for many years. Even enjoyed the orange box, even though I brought all episode of half-life other than episode 2 before orange box was released..

But, I notice EA greed has kick in, now that valve is partner with EA. Left 4 Dead was really short or small game and Left 4 Dead 2 should have been a down load content. Instead of a new game.

Anyone else feel the same?

I'm a big fan of valve games for many years. Even enjoyed the orange box, even though I brought all episode of half-life other than episode 2 before orange box was released..

But, I notice EA greed has kick in, now that valve is partner with EA. Left 4 Dead was really short or small game and Left 4 Dead 2 should have been a down load content. Instead of a new game.

Anyone else feel the same?
No I don't feel the same. If you read through the changes being made, you'll see that it goes beyond the realm of typical DLC, and probably even that of an expansion pack. And considering that Valve wasn't even happy with how L4D turned out, seeing what was produced from that, I can't wait to see what they come up with for the sequel.

After reading this article, you may change your mind:
Left 4 Dead 2 hands-on 4 you

I have been a Valve fan for a long time as well. The new stuff looks cool. I assume that they have somthing big up their sleeve.

Maybe you guys have a point. It's sure is funny that the sequal is so close to the first release and there wasn't any download maps or new characters. We'll see how it comes out and the game better be more indepth for single players. I'm not a game hawk but I was a little upset on how short it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)