Left but question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
I left Directv for a number of reasons but that is not what I need to know anything about.

Has anyone ever left and had them send a recovery kit? If so what do they ask for back? I got one box asking for my HR 20 - 700 back but nothing else..
Are they going to send out seperate boxes 1 at a time for each reciever I have?

Thanks in Advance

I left Directv for a number of reasons but that is not what I need to know anything about.

Has anyone ever left and had them send a recovery kit? If so what do they ask for back? I got one box asking for my HR 20 - 700 back but nothing else..
Are they going to send out seperate boxes 1 at a time for each reciever I have?

Thanks in Advance
Haven't left D* but E* sent me three boxes AND they wanted my LNB. I told them to pound salt because I wasn't climbing to the peak of my roof to remove it. Got an "exemption."

If you have the latest D* rec'vrs. I'd think they'd want all of them back. HTH:cool:

YEa they sent a box for the hr 20 but the two Hr 21's they have no asked for plus I have a dvr and a non dvr hd box, and yes they want the LNB they can sure come get it..I am not going up there.

YEa they sent a box for the hr 20 but the two Hr 21's they have no asked for plus I have a dvr and a non dvr hd box, and yes they want the LNB they can sure come get it..I am not going up there.

When my wife and I disconnected her account (kept mine) they did not ask for the LNB back.

Also, they only ask for the leased equipment back, so if any of your boxes were activated in the ownership time-frame you won't need to send them back.

They said that because I only had one reciever active on the account when I cancelled they only sent me one recovery Kit..I told them they need to look up my account and send me boxes for they want returned..I know they want these HR 21's back..Not sure about the other stuff..

Maybe if I tell them I am going to sell them they will get the boxes sent out :):)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)