legal subscribtion using FTA receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DCBag

I have one of those too. Worked pretty well for 97 & 101 or 97 & 93. Only drawback is there is a diseqc built in so you can only use it for one receiver

I didn't know that for sure, but thought that might be the case.

It will gives me something different until I can get around to getting a motor and installing another dish.

As far as Euronews is concerned I still have yet to find it.

Been looking for four months.

6 footer just cant do it.

Well, if you can get 97W from Japan... euro news should be a piece of cake.

agreed ikki

Best signal I pulled was a 25 or so which is to low. Rest of signals are near 75-90

Curious... I don't follow what's up with that. Can you get any other stuff on the 3780 TP?

On a Merc II
Sportsman Q is 60-65
euro news Q is 58-60

6 ft fortec with GEOSATPro C2

:confused:

DCBag

I have one of those too. Worked pretty well for 97 & 101 or 97 & 93. Only drawback is there is a diseqc built in so you can only use it for one receiver

We will be getting the Monoblock with dual output "KLB2" (for multiple receivers) back in stock within a month.

Curious... I don't follow what's up with that. Can you get any other stuff on the 3780 TP?

On a Merc II
Sportsman Q is 60-65
euro news Q is 58-60

6 ft fortec with GEOSATPro C2

:confused:

I can get the bottom of the band (Sportsman, TVW, STO, ImaginAsian) at 80-90 quality but a few of those other ones have always been a bigger

possibly you have a better sweet spot for signals than I do here in Minnesota

dcbag

Since your dish is stationary and aimed at AMC4, there is a very simple solution for you to get G19 (97W) without moving your dish or adding a motor.

The solution is this:

You will be able to receive signal from two satellites at once with this Mono-block Duo LNBF.

Easy to install & setup. In your case, just clamp the left side LNBF on this unit. That will be your AMC4. Adjust the skew a couple of degrees. The right hand LNBF will receive G19. The unit has a built-in DiSEqC switch. Setup your receiver accordingly.

Rec'd the above item today, some issue setting up, don't reallly know what I'm doing. Clamp left side LNBF on unit, is that left facing dish or from the back of the dish? I would think facing dish. I have tried both ways. Also what settings do I need to change in receiver setup. I have several Coolsat receivers, the one I am setting up I believe is the 6000.

The left side is the one facing the LNBF as you look at the picture above. If you are standing behind the LNBF facing the dish, that would be your RH lnbf.

Since these are UNIVERSAL LNBFs, you should set your LNBF type to Universal:

LO Low: 9750
LO Hi: 10600
22KHz: ON

Then setup the DiSEqC switch commands. See attachement:

Attachments

• KLB1-S2.jpg
    KLB1-S2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 110
The left side is the one facing the LNBF as you look at the picture above. If you are standing behind the LNBF facing the dish, that would be your RH lnbf.

Since these are UNIVERSAL LNBFs, you should set your LNBF type to Universal:

LO Low: 9750
LO Hi: 10600
22KHz: ON

Then setup the DiSEqC switch commands. See attachement:

I can't seem to get this right. Now that I think I have it set up correct, when I scan 97W I get the AMC 4 channels and when I scan 101W the only thing I get is an Echostar test pattern. I must have it backwards. Looking from the back of the dish towards the LNBF I have the right hand LNBF in the holder is that right or wrong? Thanks for the help!

that is wrong

when using multiple LNB's they get put OPPOSITE of how they are in the sky

the left LNB should be on 101 if behind the dish. This puts 97 to the RIGHT when looking behind the dish

in the attached pic you'll see mine is set up the same way as yours is right now. The LNB in the bracket is 123W and the one to the left is 127W

Attachments

• 000_0413.jpg
    000_0413.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 000_0415.jpg
    000_0415.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 114
that is wrong

when using multiple LNB's they get put OPPOSITE of how they are in the sky

the left LNB should be on 101 if behind the dish. This puts 97 to the RIGHT when looking behind the dish

in the attached pic you'll see mine is set up the same way as yours is right now. The LNB in the bracket is 123W and the one to the left is 127W

This is still very confusing to me, but I will get it. So what I am getting now is 101 and 105. I will have to reverse.

correct

you are getting 105 & 101. Move the LNB so the right side of the LNB is in the holder

Okay, now that I have made the change & gotten setup correct, I still have some issue. Quality on 3ABN is now 94, and I did scan and get 11 channels on 91, quality is 63 or 64 on all channel but no sound or pictures. There may be a little cloud cover today, I was getting 97 on 3ABN on Friday when it was totally clear.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)