Legends of Wrestlemania.-PS3

SmokeFan14

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2008
The state above South Carolina
Just curious; I'm not a wrestling fan at all...well, since around 1987 anyways, but has anyone played this game yet? I downloaded the demo and I actually like it a lot. Multi-player is really fun, IMHO, even on the demo. I was just curious how much better or worse the entire game was. I won't buy it new but this could be a good used title. :)

Tried the demo as well, not much of a wrestling fan myself but enjoyed this game with my 7 year old. I wonder if the British Bulldogs will be in it (going back to the mid-80's).

:(

How do you call yourself a classics game and not have Macho Man V. Hulk Hogan.
I'm sure that it's not out of ignorance on the developer's/WWE's part. I'm willing to bet that Randy didn't give his okay to be put in the game, or made an unrealistic demand.

I agree.

Has Ultimate Warrior and Big Bossman, 2 of my childhood favs. Will be a Gamefly rental for sure at some point.

I've had the Hogan theme song in my head since I played this earlier in the month.

I also like the fact you can pummel the crap out of Bobby Heenan. I loathed him as a kid. I can't shake the theme song, either. I sing it on a regular basis. I bet my wife hates me...and the PS3, for that matter. :D:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)