Lego Indiana Jones

I will, for the 360. And Lego Batman, also. I think Star Wars is a blast to play co-op and so do my Grandsons (5 and down) when they come over. The 5 year old is a huge Lego Batman fan and has all the Lego models. He will be in Lego-Heaven. I look forward to Indiana Jones more as it is supposed to have all the cool jumps and swings from the movies. :)

Reminds me of Fusilli Jerrybut I guess that is my weird sense of humor.

i am for the PS3 but pry not for a couple months... wife/myself are still fighting the WOW addiction. (2 hours everynight, and 4-5 on the weekends), so no time for other games as thats the only time per week we have for games.

I'll add it to my Gamefly Queue for my Xbox 360. I think those games are fun to play through once or twice, but afterwards I'll probably never play them again, and I don't have the patience to get through all those unlockables.

It's taking me forever to get through Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga as I try to get all the gold bricks, extras, and beat the challenges. I wonder how deep Indiana Jones will be in comparison as it's only based on 3 movies.

I'll be stopping after work tomorrow to pick it up for the 360.

Gamestop is running a promo where if you prebuy you get a T-shirt. Not bad looking and it has a code on it to unlock a special character. I played a bunch of Star Wars over the weekend as i had to help my Grandsons get by a lot of places but they are almost through the 4th episode. Not bad for 4 and 5 year olds.

Got it #1 in my Que from Gamefly.

:) hopefully its still Available now when they get my rentals back. :D

Xbox 360 version OFC.

I went by my local Wal Mart this morning before work and they didn't have any. Called them up around 10 am, still said they didn't have any. WTF. Called another Wal Mart about 5 miles up the interstate from the other one and they had twelve left at the time. Checked with Gamestop next door to the other Wal Mart, and got one put on hold for me till 4 pm. So between the two places I should have a copy tonight.

Number one on my Gamefly queue as well, for the PS3.
I got Ninja Gaiden 2 tops on mine. Indiana is # 4 for me, but the two other games won't be out for a while (GH: Aerosmith and UT3) so I think it'll likely be 2nd. Now I get to delve into Okami and Manhunt 2.

I got this game from Gamefly, and after about 3 days I sent it back. I was a fan of the Lego Star Wars, and the magic from that just didn't translate here to me. The platforming aspects were annoying (Very hard to align and it is even easier to fall, which is weird considering you have a whip at your disposal.) Also the puzzle solving was not very creative and bordered more on annoying than fun. I didn't even feel like playing through just to get achievements.

I wouldn't say it is a BAD game, but it just didn't appeal very much, and with Ninja Gaiden II at home now from GF, I decided it was better for me to send it back so I have a slot open to be filled by GH: Aerosmith when that comes out.

my wife picked it up for me as a fathers day gift.. she got it for the wii.. it's fun.. similar to the starwars ones.. some starwars references in there too.. :)

I thought this was much better than the LSW series... so much so that I played it for three days straight and got the 100% on it.

That said I loved the star wars references... more than some by the end of the game too.

Another great family game :up I'm about 50% done. Can't wait for Batman in September.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)