Letter from Dish - Urgent Action Required

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

aklarvanto

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Wasilla, Alaska
View attachment dish.jpg I received letter today "Interuption of your HD programming..blah..blah" if I don't let technician to come over and fix something. I live in Alaska and have DPP44 switch and antennas pointed to 110, 118, 119 and 129. Does anyone know if I really need to do something? I have done self repair and installing past 10 years and never had anyone messing with my system. I'm afraid if I call Dish, I will get wrong answers, so any help guys?

View attachment 78230 I received letter today "Interuption of your HD programming..blah..blah" if I don't let technician to come over and fix something. I live in Alaska and have DPP44 switch and antennas pointed to 110, 118, 119 and 129. Does anyone know if I really need to do something? I have done self repair and installing past 10 years and never had anyone messing with my system. I'm afraid if I call Dish, I will get wrong answers, so any help guys?

If you send me a PM with your phone number or account number, I can fix this without having someone come out. Chances are we do not have your account tagged properly.

I received the exact same letter in the mail today, except I live in Hawaii. I called Dish and the rep said that it's part of their "Alaska/Hawaii migration". He couldn't give me technical details as to exactly what the technician would be doing with my configuration. I already have two antennas (119 & 129) on my roof and I hope I won't need a third. Best case scenario would be a single antenna solution, though I'd be okay with keeping the two antenna setup. I have an appointment on 6/28, but wanted to know the technician would be doing beforehand. Anybody have an idea?

Maybe they're migrating to EA? They usually only send those letters out if the satellites tagged on your account provide channels which are migrating to a satellite that you do not have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)