Letter from Dishnetwork

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
I just got a letter in the mail saying that my local channels are moving to a new satellite location and that I will require a new dish. I currently have a Superdish. Anyone know what satellite the new Locals will be on? What model is this new Dish? It says its a free installation but has that "*" Restrictions may apply - ask for details? What are the details?

129, 10 degrees west of 119.

What is your zipcode, that way we know the elevation of 129 for you.
25320 if its west of 119 i'm in trouble :( I hope you mean East facing from behind the dish. :) Looks like I will be switching to cable. :(

Here in NW PA our locals were on 121(we had alot of LOS problems to begin with, then They moved our locals to 129......now the people that were just barely getting the 121 sat are SOL.

I just got my hands on a RE-POINT kit today, instead of installing a whole new dish, the just replace the arm of the superdish, add a new "W" bracket, and add 2 new DP duals, and re0use the DP dual that was on the superdish.

Let us know how that 129 works out for you! Good luck ! I'd be mad! I'd demand for the 61.5 I wonder if that would be an option for you. Or maybe the locals in your area are only on the 129. That would suck!

Let us know how that 129 works out for you! Good luck ! I'd be mad! I'd demand for the 61.5 I wonder if that would be an option for you. Or maybe the locals in your area are only on the 129. That would suck!
I'm not even gonna bother. I finally got out of my contract. I'm not signing up to 18 months for a new dish. I guess I can just buy it off one of these companies above my post. Sadoun is where I bought my digital signal finder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)