Letter fron Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How I've been enforced by that rule has been consistent with everyone else. ;) Consistency.

Bobby said:
And because all the dealerships are exactly the same you don't get a car... Grow up Claude!

All car dealerships are hurting for business, if you got the credit and money, you can walk into any car dealership and make your own terms.

The only car dealerships that can make the rules are the ones that cater to people with less than perfect credit. Those customers will take any deal you offer them because nobody else will finance them.

All car dealerships are hurting for business, if you got the credit and money, you can walk into any car dealership and make your own terms.

The only car dealerships that can make the rules are the ones that cater to people with less than perfect credit. Those customers will take any deal you offer them because nobody else will finance them.

Ummm, Claude, I had an 825 credit rating with this deal, and it was a very good deal. I could get financing any way I wanted it at a low percentage. All I did was pay off the $2500 that I put on my Visa card, I don't carry a balance, ever, with the next billing cycle. Then, I paid $2500 to the car loan on top of that. Same difference.... By the by, I paid off the entire loan in one year.

Ummm, Claude, I had an 825 credit rating with this deal, and it was a very good deal. I could get financing any way I wanted it at a low percentage. All I did was pay off the $2500 that I put on my Visa card, I don't carry a balance, ever, with the next billing cycle. Then, I paid $2500 to the car loan on top of that. Same difference.... By the by, I paid off the entire loan in one year.

To be fair to Claude, despite his grumpiness, if you would have threatened to walk, they most likely would have accepted more on the card.

Sent from a tablet using an app

toot, toot ,toot........what a great guy......

Everyone around here drives american made cars.

Goto the auto plant and if you drive a foreign car some of them don't even allow you to park in the employee parking lot.
Contrary to popular knee-jerk beliefs, most "foreign" cars are American made, supporting the local American economy.

Profits still go overseas though.
I guess you consider Chrysler to be a foreign brand now. And I bet that GM got their Chinese engineering facility built for free too. Oh and do you drive a Ford Fusion? They're all made in Mexico from plants that magically appeared for free.

My point is, all auto manufacturers are international now. That was one of my biggest peeves about the GM/Chrysler bailouts. That money wasn't going to stay here in the US and guess what, it didn't.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts