C-Span 3
NewsNation
Bloomberg
Bloomberg QuickTake
NHK World Japan
France 24
EuroNews
Law and Crime

Has 72 hour "rewind" and 3 streams. I guess if you REALLY want C-Span or NewsNation as the others are available for free. This is the first time I have heard of this company

Reactions: dishdude
If this service had CNN, Fox News/Business and MSNBC, it might be worth it and I would of considered it.

But with NFLST coming to YTTV, I will stick to that.

Reactions: dishdude
No native AppleTV App, so not attractive to me at this time. I’m sure I could use the AirPlay to my ATV, but that can be bumpier than a tvOS App experience.

I liked it when Dish had the Japanese news channel in the clear on 61.5°W, but that was a long, long time ago.

I miss Newsworld International. :(

$6 just isn't what it used to be. Is Bloomberg really news either? Isn't it more like CNN Headline News? If you really really wanted C-Span, I suppose this is the package for you. But otherwise, not much here.

I'd be willing to try this out. My wife and I have seriously started considering switching to YouTube TV and likely will before too long, especially with them having MLB.TV and NFL Ticket now. I am a C-SPAN fan though, and actually have kept a basic cable package subscription with a TiVo for years simply because it gets me a slightly lower internet rate and they have C-SPAN 1/2/3. With the 72 hour rewind period this is something I'd consider. It'd be a good fit with YouTube TV.

Reactions: Mr Tony
While CSPAN requires a provider, the raw feed of floor and committee hearings of both chambers are available, for free, on the websites of the two chambers and of their committees. All you would be paying for is the talking heads that pop up when they are in recess.

NewsNation seems to be somebody at Nexstar's answer to "what can we toss up, cheep, to fill the WGN slot until someone with a better idea comes along or we can sell it". The rest, as noted above, are free and included in services like Pluto.

This one was short lived, sadly. Got an e-mail earlier in the week that they're shutting down as of September 30th. It was a good idea, but not having the big boys (CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc.) made it difficult to gain subscribers.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell