LG BD370 player

dail24

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Columbus, OH
Doing some research on BD players. I currently am eyeballing the LG BD370. Anyone have this player, what is your opinnion of it. I myself am a Sony fan but this one seems to be a decent stand alone playerand for the price difference I could easily make an exception on break my usual Sony ways. Thanks for the input.

Doing some research on BD players. I currently am eyeballing the LG BD370. Anyone have this player, what is your opinnion of it. I myself am a Sony fan but this one seems to be a decent stand alone playerand for the price difference I could easily make an exception on break my usual Sony ways. Thanks for the input.

I've been looking at this one and the Panasonic. There are some comments on Amazon that the video upconversion is only 1080i on DVDs. Also, the 390 has wireless lan support. I've seen the 390 for 349 at Frys, making it tempting.

BB has the 390 for 349 this week, also. It's gotten some OK reviews from owners over at AVS. LG's support is a little worrysome based on their previous models. We'll see. I sold my 35 to a coworker, so I'm looking around for another player to fill the gap, also. I had no problems with it. I do need a wireless in that location. One reason I got the 3600. A couple people returned their 3600 for the 390 and have found it very easy to use.

S~

Pulled the trigger. So far so good. Excellent picture and sound. The upconversion of regular DVDs is ok. Set up was relatively easy and quick. Plan on hooking up the LAN connection tonight and trying out the you tube......

I realize this is an older thread, but I just got one of these for $199 at NewEgg. I must say that I'm really loving it so far. Also, I feel like I'm finally getting my money's worth out of Netflix with this player.