Life In Pieces

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
A smart, relatable and laugh-out-loud comedy about one family—uniquely told through four separate stories each week. This warm and loveable clan, spanning three generations, finds humor in life’s everyday absurdities.

Premieres Monday, Sept. 21 8:30/7:30c

http://www.cbs.com/shows/life-in-pieces/

S~

We watched it last night and thought it was OK. It seems like they are trying VERY hard to capture the magic of Modern Family, but they are falling short. I think that it has potential to get better, but I'm not sure I like most of the cast. Timer not deleted (I set a timer for basically every new show), but we likely won't have it at the top of our "to watch" list.

I'm sorry, but I laughed during most of what they showed. I found it extremely funny how the woman who gave birth, referred to her vagina after seeing it in the mirror, like "Predator when he took his mask off. " The scene that followed with the husband trying to put a frozen glove in her hoo hoo(doctor ordered to soothe the affected area) and he was afraid to look because of the" Predator". The fake funeral scene was not as funny ,till the old man got stuck in the coffin and they had to run him across to the Jiffy lube to get him out. I like the show and will definitely watch ,while it lasts.:biggrin2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)