Life

Did you catch the product placements in the broadcast version?

In the VOD version his phone looked like a T-Mobile Dash and he searched on Google... in the broadcast version (saw a few minutes while changing channels) they had changed it in closeups to an Apple iPhone and the search was on "Spyder-finder" but with a multi-colored logo like Google's... I guess Apple coughed up some dough but Google decided not to.

Did you catch the product placements in the broadcast version?

In the VOD version his phone looked like a T-Mobile Dash and he searched on Google... in the broadcast version (saw a few minutes while changing channels) they had changed it in closeups to an Apple iPhone and the search was on "Spyder-finder" but with a multi-colored logo like Google's... I guess Apple coughed up some dough but Google decided not to.

I wish I had not deleted it already, but I swear when Adam Arkan was searching on the web he used the phrase"have you ever googled yourself?"

The picture I saw of the webpage was google and it was refered to as google seeveral times.

I remember because my wife notices the product placement stuff too.

Just like on CSI last night, several close up's of the GMC logo on their vehicles.

Anyway, back on topic, I watched Life last night, it started out pretty quirky, but it ended in an interesting way.

I put it in the time to record again. I will give it a shot.

I liked the first show.
I'll make sure I tune in for a couple more and give it a chance.

It's a good cop show. It will soon fall into the same routine as every other cop show on the planet but it has a nice twist/hook... who set him up? My guess is we will never find out. :)

See ya
Tony

I really like it. Reese is a good character in the story. She has psychological problems of her own that sometimes makes you think that she is not that stable. She also lives this double life of insecurity. Now her photo has been put on the "Life" wall pointing to her father.

I really like how well written this show is, currently enjoying the first part of the two parter, can't wait for the conculsion tonight. I think they have a full season of this recorded as I have seen a couple of interviews with Damien Lewis that states there is a mind bending twist at the end of the season.

Well the conclusion was this week and it was quite good. This show is a keeper. I am looking forward to next year episodes. Now that crews has been vindicated by his comrades (did you see the face of the captain or liutenant as he walked into the station?). I hope it does not turn into a goverment conspiracy plot (aka... 24, x-files, ....) I am really sick and tired of those. Lots of loose ends still. Why the police did not make a move on Crews once the girl accused him? I guess that with the confession he was also vindicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts