Likes System Work Being Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
... if a post is disliked more then 10 times it is automatically collapsed. This will be handy in the pub. :D (I am sure some of you know what I am talking about) of course if you want to see the message just click on it and it will appear!

That is kind of neat.

Ok the Pro version has been purchase and installed.

I have moved the Likes Thanks and Dislike buttons around to all 4 positions that the software supports and where it is now looks the best to me, which is also better then before.

Now something neat in this software that I have enabled... if a post is disliked more then 10 times it is automatically collapsed. This will be handy in the pub. :D (I am sure some of you know what I am talking about) of course if you want to see the message just click on it and it will appear!

Thanks guys for your support.

Give 'em the hook! :D

Now something neat in this software that I have enabled... if a post is disliked more then 10 times it is automatically collapsed. This will be handy in the pub. :D (I am sure some of you know what I am talking about) of course if you want to see the message just click on it and it will appear!

thats funny.

If you go to the menu bar on the top and select the Community pull down menu there are some new options there giving stats on Likes and which threads are the most popular. :)

Somehow I knew the "what's making you threads" would be on top.

I do not like the double bar between posts. Is there a way to get the like list in the post sort of like it used to be?

I also wonder if the dislike is really going to be abused. It could spark a heated war in some threads (imagine the AMC thread).

I do like the thumbs up and thanks smiley.

Maybe someway to eliminate a 0/0/0 bar and only show the second bar if there is a like?

Egads a pop up now that will not go away unless you read all your likes! This definitely needs to be optional...

Also missing is the like count at the top of the thread counting the number of likes in the entire thread...

1) Can you post a screen shot of that? I havent heard of that one before.

2) Its gone and not coming back (unless they add it to the software) however check under the Community Pull down menu for some Likes stats. :)

1) Can you post a screen shot of that? I havent heard of that one before.

2) Its gone and not coming back (unless they add it to the software) however check under the Community Pull down menu for some Likes stats. :)

Well I cleared my likes to get rid of it. It is a translucent black box that covers the lower left corner of the browser and wont go away until you read your likes.

Well the black box seems to be gone. Perhaps I was just browsing when you were working on it and it popped up.

Just a thought, can those black bars be toned down to a softer pastel color?

Scott I know you have worked hard on this as you have always worked hard for all of us here and I thank you.

I may be able to adjust the colors that is something I didn't touch.

I am going to leave things the way they are now because I am on my way to Rhode Island for our annual summer family party. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts