Not open for further replies.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
LINCOLN OEM NAVIGATION UNIT WITH EXTRAS

this lincoln navigation unit is from a 2004 Lincoln Town Car. works flawlessly and its in excellent condition. this unit will come with some extras. Comes with a sirius satellite tuner ($250 value), hands free cell phone kit voice activated also from factory ($200 value), the dvd rom player with the dvd map disc, a boss dvd player i had integrated with the factory system to watch dvd's and as much of the wiring as i can give you since i have to leave some of the wiring in the vehicle.any wire harnesses missing can be purchased online. you will notice the boss dvd player has some cosmetic wear and tare since its in the trunk but it works perfectly. i will include the adapter that allows the installation of an external dvd player into the factory system. a $200 value. i suggest you have this installed by a professional unless you're tech savvy :) .

here's the auction for this item on ebay in case you rather go that route. eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

if you're interested in only one of the items shoot me a pm :)

It is a double din in in my brothers 99 tc exec series. I have to double check to connections on the back.

please make sure this would work in a 99. i really am not sure. i would include all the parts i can from the factory system.

please make sure this would work in a 99. i really am not sure. i would include all the parts i can from the factory system.

If it sells on ebay no worries I just call a Lincoln expert I know to see if the bus can handle the unit or not. As communication buses can change between years.

If it sells on ebay no worries I just call a Lincoln expert I know to see if the bus can handle the unit or not. As communication buses can change between years.

let me know what he says. that's good info to have.

Ok this is what I was told by my lincoln mechanic ,

98/99 TC has a 1 3/4 din stereo So it wont fit. He said he can adapt it but then it wont be flush with the dash. But he said 2000+ would have no problems with your setup rey.

Ok this is what I was told by my lincoln mechanic ,

98/99 TC has a 1 3/4 din stereo So it wont fit. He said he can adapt it but then it wont be flush with the dash. But he said 2000+ would have no problems with your setup rey.

Thanks for the info stone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Buddy 29 For Sale - Excellent Condition

FS 16GB Verizon Iphone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts