Linda Hamilton joins ‘Chuck’

I was wondering who would be playing their mother. Good choice in my opinion.

Not too bad an opening for Chuck. Will have to see how the season goes since it looks like all the previous Buy More employees are gone.

Looks like the old Buy More gang is back. It was pretty funny when Morgan was pointing out that the Buy More was just too efficient. I guess all the CIA/NSA types are gymnasts.

I think the actual introduction of Linda Hamilton into the show last night was decent. None of the episodes have "wowed" me, and I still wish they didn't kill off Chuck's dad, but the show is still fun. I think Linda Hamilton is the perfect person to play Chuck's mom.

The show is fun, but not nearly as fun as it used to be. It was much more fun when Chuck was more bumbling. Now it is getting just too serious and not enough comedy. What ever happened to Chuck just stay in the car?

Agree. It has gone downhill for sure. I was worried that when Chuck and Sarah got together it was going to be a problem, and sadly I think that is true.

Once again....
Chuck loses the intersect.... at least for now

I miss the show's earlier premise. Its losing its mojo.

I still think it is great but it has changed. I think what they are focusing on is the "name" guest stars to bump up the ratings.
As much as I, well we, liked it before it had no ratings as you all know.

So what does everyone think of the storyline with Chuck's mom and Sarah going under cover? Interesting to see what happens next week. I do like Timothy Dalton. Liked him as Bond, too. That was the most straight forward shooting I've seen on this show.

S~

So what does everyone think of the storyline with Chuck's mom and Sarah going under cover? Interesting to see what happens next week. I do like Timothy Dalton. Liked him as Bond, too. That was the most straight forward shooting I've seen on this show.

S~

I was surprised to the shot in the head on Chuck. But, I guess he is a villian and they are trying to spice up the ratings. It is good that Chuck/Sarah are separated again. They never should have gotten together, but when they thought the show was ending they threw that in. Now they are back to the will they/won't they be together again.

I personaly think:

Sara and Chuck will end up getting married & retiring from Spying.

Alex & Grimms will end up together

Casey and Alex's mom wll get back together

Chuck s mom will get back with his dad(which I believe is not dead)but will get back with him at the very last episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts