Linear Actuators at a Good Price?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Zorak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I just received an order I placed from All Electronics Corporation in Van Nuys, CA. They are selling SuperJack HARL 3618+ 36V 18" actuators (new in the box) for $34.95 each and a $7.00 flat fee shipping. The specs for the are on their website. Looks to be slightly less supported weight than some variations from other companies so I wonder if this is old stock. The actuators look nice and are new, so I'll check one out and see if I can get a review in place. If mentioning a non-sponsor is an issue, please strike this post but I was very appreciative when somebody posted the 3ABN dish sale last year and I wanted to do the same as $34.95 seems to be a good price. With all the interest in smaller C-Band dishes currently, it looked like it might be a good resource. They are at All Electronics | Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Parts and Supplies at Discount Prices

thanks

I have a friend who used to live near there and visit all the time.
He spoke well of 'em.

Here is a direct link to the SuperJack.
Would probably move the 6' and 8' lightweight Fortec , GeoSat , and WSI dishes just fine.
And should be killer on things like 4' mini-BUDs. - :cool:

Their web site is a little vague if it has reed, optical, or a pot for a sensor.
Let us know when you get it unpacked, and thanks for the head's up! - :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)