GEOSATpro linux based editors?

LocutusOfBorg

I have better things to do
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
I'm preparing to retire my crummy Azbox Ultra and see if I have better luck with the Geosatpro. Are there linux based editors that can edit the satellite info for this box (Geosatpro)? Would've been nice if there was an ethernet port to connect it to my network.

IIRR the S9's editor ran just fine in LinuxMint maybe version 14, 15 or 16, (Ubuntu based) Don't rightly remember. As long as the library, in which the editor is written in, is installed I think you're good to go. Or maybe I installed Dosbox???
Since that time, I've upgraded to LM17 and an Amiko HDSE and haven't run into a need for an editor.

Reactions: norman881
IIRR the S9's editor ran just fine in LinuxMint maybe version 14, 15 or 16, (Ubuntu based) Don't rightly remember. As long as the library, in which the editor is written in, is installed I think you're good to go. Or maybe I installed Dosbox???
Since that time, I've upgraded to LM17 and an Amiko HDSE and haven't run into a need for an editor.

S9? What's that?

Openbox S9 ali3606 (IIRR) Also IIRR it's the same proc used in the previous geosat receiver. Dunno for sure about the new 3500 so YMMV.
All you can do is try it,, you're not going to hurt anything.