Liquidation Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
on amc 10 at 135 west is anyone able to get it ?

Digicipher format. I wonder how much longer it can be called a "liquidation". ;) Probably just like those business in each of our local areas that runs a "going out of business" sale for years.

oof. I really dont know

I checked my generics chart and the closest thing out there is CF380-389. That is at 1156 V and that TP is at 1145 V 19510

edit: checked another list and its closer. The generic is at 1150 (IF frequency which is 5150 LNB LO minus the Lyngsat frequency)

well i looked but couldn't find it, but it is live on there web page, so ill watch it there. im into the auctions for some reason. i really like the one ANN on 103 west.

oh boy....another jewelry channel ;)

http://www.liquidationchannel.com/

Actually, it is! I believe it was the channel that used to be called "Jewelry Channel" until they decided to go off the air and renamed the channel to "Liquidation Channel" to get rid of inventory. It's been that way for a year or two so they must be taking in new inventory and selling it rather than just getting rid of leftover inventory.

I'm not sure generics will work anymore since the parameter change a few months ago unless the 4DTV will go searching for mommy (trying out other SR's) if it gets nothing at the generic's 19510 SR.

Jewelry Channel or Jewelry TV? or are they one in the same?

I get Jewelry TV in HD no less on 121W with the 4 footer

huh you're right
Liquidation Channel, or LC for short, is an American home shopping channel that specializes in the sale of jewelry and other accessories in a reverse auction format. The channel is based in Austin, Texas, and succeeded the closed shopping network known as The Jewelry Channel on December 1, 2008 at 1:00AM Eastern Time. The channel is available on DirecTV and various small- and medium-sized cable markets.

Dish Network permanently ceased carrying the network on Channels 218 and 225 as of January 16, 2009. On both channels it was replaced by infomercials.

Liquidation Channel features many of the same music, graphics, and sound effects that were featured on The Jewelry Channel.
heck I didnt know D* carried it. Must be one of those channels not in my favorites ;)

and Gems TV will bite the dust soon now that they have declared bankrupcy (I wonder if they'll launch a liquidation channel, too. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)