List of Upcoming Local Channels Cities?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
sadly, I'm guessing no more locals until the new satellites are launched next year. I think I'll have to switch before then to see my locals.

Is there a place that lists E*'s planned local channel additions, and when they might happen? Specifically, I am interested in Tucson, AZ.

Thanks,
Richard
To answer your question, No, there is no list.

I have been waiting for E* to get me HD locals for a long time i just gave up and went and bought a good OTA setup and i have my locals in HD. I know this is not a option for everybody but some folks seem to forget that they can get them OTA.

Yep. I did that too. It was nice but sometimes I had to decide what show to reord in HD and what show in SD. Then I "moved" so now I can record 3 network shows at the same time. It's great.

Have you already sent it in? If you have, I would think you would be fine. Just make sure to tell them you are changing your service address but your billing and phone number stay the way they are. Or be safe and wait for your rebate.

Any new local channels added in San Jose, CA? There are atleast 2 channels avaliable on cable, not avaliable on Dish Network. What suz is those channels are added on Direct TV not too long ago.

I know this is a little off topic but can anyone provide me any links to a good (cheap) OTA HD Antenna? I'm looking for something that's not too expensive and not to big. Do they have any that you can just leave in the house instead of running wires outside? I'm new at this stuff and any help is really grateful..:)

I know this is a little off topic but can anyone provide me any links to a good (cheap) OTA HD Antenna? I'm looking for something that's not too expensive and not to big. Do they have any that you can just leave in the house instead of running wires outside? I'm new at this stuff and any help is really grateful..:)
If you are:
(1) close (<20mi),
(2) have only UHF HD channels (see antennaweb, may change after Feb 08?),
(3) have no major obstructions between room/attic and towers,
then consider the small Silver Sensor or its ripoffs. Look for return policy.

Hey Tony, are there any cities with non-spotbeam HD and the same for SD?
-Ken

Check this place: Solid Signal | DIRECTV® Systems, HDTV Antennas, DISH Network, satellite equipment and home entertainment supplies & accessories Loads of information and good service. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts