Listen to this one.

joprandi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 15, 2003
I called to get my local (Columbus, Ohio) they day that they were offered and I was given a 12/1 superdish install date. Then last Wednesday night a person called an said that they would not be able to do it until the 12/18. For my inconvienous they gave me a month of free programming.

Well last night (12/1) I was sitting at the local watering hole having a brew with my buddies and my daughter calls. "The Guy is here to install the dish", so I pried my beer out of my hand and rushed home. My dish 500 is a side of house mount and the installer said he could not do that but there was a place in my yard, acceptable to me to install a pole, but by this time is was 6pm and totally dark he calls to get a new install date an it was Janurary 16th and they did not have me down for the 12/18. He said he was going to try and working me in sooner.

And by the way the installer told me all HD is going on 105-I told him he need to read this forum.

Pole Mount

Trust me you don't want a superdish mounted on your house unless during the next wind you want an extra window hole in your house

them are kites ! the catch major wind trust this kansas installer!

rock

Hi jlhugh

Could you please change your Avtar, it is difficult to browse this site in front of the family.

Thanks

Anonymous said:
Hi jlhugh

Could you please change your Avtar, it is difficult to browse this site in front of the family.

Thanks

No kidding. I was thinking the same thing.
I try to check the forums from work,
and the last thing I need is my female boss
coming up over my shoulder with that icon
on the screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)