LISTEN UP! Contacting CSR Tier, with regards to anything CE related.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ok kids lets not turn this into fights with each other.

I think JTN has a few valid complaints, yet so do others who might not agree with him. :)

If we all agreed about everything all the time, this would be a very boring place. :D

Ok kids lets not turn this into fights with each other.

I think JTN has a few valid complaints, yet so do others who might not agree with him. :)

If we all agreed about everything all the time, this would be a very boring place. :D

Agreed, you are correct Scott, and thanks for your diplomacy.:)

What you think they sent it for free. Tell me where else can you buy a D* receiver outright? Bestbuy Nope! Why don't you mind your business if you don't have a clue.Thats good piss me off about it some more!

In your own post you said that Directv sent you a new receiver. It sounded to me as if they sent it for free. Kind of touchy, aren't you?

In your own post you said that Directv sent you a new receiver. It sounded to me as if they sent it for free. Kind of touchy, aren't you?
Yes on this subject I am touchy. I let it go ! but someone put some new posts in a thread thats been inactive for months,It got me fired up again. I said what I had to say ,so not much else I can comment on the subject. Its over IMO,I haven't downloaded a CE since ,and I don't plain to. there will be no more complains from me.

Cutting Edge is simply a release of firmware that has been internally tested and released early, that others are trying to take credit for. Basically DirecTV is letting you have it earlier than the average Joe, it adds features early for those who cannot wait. It isn't arranged by certain websites whom try to take credit. Earl stick with DBStalk.
:eek::eureka

Cutting Edge is simply a release of firmware that has been internally tested and released early, that others are trying to take credit for. Basically DirecTV is letting you have it earlier than the average Joe, it adds features early for those who cannot wait. It isn't arranged by certain websites whom try to take credit. Earl stick with DBStalk.

Can you point to where anyone is trying to take credit for the CE program?

Curious- why did you feel the need to revive this thread that was dormant for 10 days to post this?

What's your beef with the CE program?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)