Listing of Free Preview Channels?

netsfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I was wondering if there was a site that listed the schedule for the Free Preview Channels (the international ones on 574, 575, etc.) so we could know what channel was going to come on what day.

Are there any American Free Preview channels also?

Thanks!

All I know is that MLB Extra Innings will be on free preview from today thru Monday. Channels 625-639.

netsfan said:
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for! Do they have similar information for the other Free Preview Channels, like 574 and 575 I believe?

According to the DISH Channel Chart, 574 and 575 are not yet available to any subscribers. Since no can see them, there is no reason to have a schedule for them.

chaddux said:
According to the DISH Channel Chart, 574 and 575 are not yet available to any subscribers. Since no can see them, there is no reason to have a schedule for them.

Hmm. I see 574 and 575 in my Guide as Free Preview Channels. :confused:

I guess I may have to update the chart. The two free preview channels are on a weird tier. I was under the impression this was a "test tier" but it must be a specific subsctiber tier. I'll look into this when I get a chance.

See ya
Tony

Trace tv

There's a free preview of TRACE TV on channel 575 if u can see the 61.5 or 148 orbital locations. It is hyped as a 24 music video station broadcast live from Paris. But it is real lame; same format as IMF; You might catch a cool video inbetween Mariah Carey and 50 cent.
About regular american channels; The big premiums like HBO and Showtime do a free week once or twice a year as needed. Showtime just had one in March that "coincided" with Kirstie Alley's Fat Actress launch. Sometimes they do it again in the fall, but not always.

Whatever........ :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts