Little Saigon/Saigon TV Channels not Working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dukedefile

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 14, 2006
avon, OH
i currently cannot get these channel to work, 11929 v22.000 Saigon and Little Saigon TV, i have a pansat 2700 receiver it gets 90% level but 0% quality, how can i get these channels to work? the the frequency change?

Working here, same freq and SR. 73 Q, S9 and a 30 inch dish. Maybe your's got moved? How are other channels?

those are the only 2 that i can get on this frequency, most other channel on different frequency works

well, if it's only "most other channels" I think you need to check the aiming of the dish. Before loosening anything, just push on the dish(not too hard) one way or the other(watching Q meter on a TP that registers), to get a grasp of the direction it's got to be moved. Then check 11929 v22.000 Q.
BTW, is this a fixed dish, or on a motor? If on a motor, maybe just moving it (sat position) a tenth of a degree, or 2, E or W?

all four. one at a time, held long enough to see which way increases Q. then loosen an adjust. May want to mark mount/pole and elevation first. Then you have a reference to return to if something "drops".

S90 and Q90 with my Pansat 4500 90CM dish and WSI Blue Blazzer 0.1db LNBF and cannot see the next persons house.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)