Live Dish Retailer Chat Recap - August 16, 2006

Scott Greczkowski said:
There are only 3 more cities which will launch this year in HD, two of them are uplinked now and the third is not expected until the end of the year and what city it is, is currently unknown at this time.

Scott, what are the two cities that have already been uplinked?

Scott Greczkowski said:
I will let BFG answer that he has them memorized, I have a hard time remembering when I parked my truck. :)

Next time PM me when and where y ou leave it and leave the keys in it it's a nice truck I'll take GOOOOD care of it ;)

Raleigh and Indianapolis have been uplinked since 5/31.

Scott, on the new 4 receiver lease limit are there restrictions on dual-tuner models?

Scott Greczkowski said:
There are only 3 more cities which will launch this year in HD, two of them are uplinked now and the third is not expected until the end of the year and what city it is, is currently unknown at this time.

Come on Greenville/Spartanburg, SC - Asheville, NC! (Here's hoping anyway.)

CDH.

BobaBird said:
Scott, on the new 4 receiver lease limit are there restrictions on dual-tuner models?

I would like to know this also. I missed the retailer chat I was out on an install.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Dish is now allowing customers to have receivers direct shipped to them if they upgrade on the lease plan. (This is a GOOD thing!)

When will we be able to do this?

ke4est said:
I would like to know this also. I missed the retailer chat I was out on an install.

according to the chat notes I took this morning, up to two receivers and three tuners are now eligible per transaction for DIU, including HD.

I'll be a customer again when I can get HD prepaid

Scott Greczkowski said:
Starting tommorow you will be able to get most programming packages via the Pre Pay (Dish Ya!) method, including Family Pack, AT 120, AT180, Dish Latino Dos, Dish Lation Max, HBO, Starz, Cinemax.

I can afford Dish, and I have great credit.. but I don't like long term commitments as to me they are like debt. I'll be 1st in line if I can get an MP4 Rx w/ Dish 1000 and an HD prepaid package.

I don't get what's so different with pre pay?

On the normal billing method they bill you before you receive service, so what's the difference?

Yes it includes VIP receivers.

Dont know when it starts but this is what they said yesterday. Only reporting what they said. :)

Remember we know stuff weeks or months before the CSR's do, because we are that far ahead of the curve. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)