LIVE FUTBOL: Atletico Madrid vs. Barcelona 9/18 @ 3pm ET

Greetings from the hurricane haven. Have been off for a long while, internet and all. Repairs and cleanup from Charlene, Dennis, and Katrina. Looks like depression #18 will go straight to Texas and avoid the northern Gulf Coast this week.

Good game so far, now it's 2-1.

I see timfouts has just joined us online! Hi Tim, how are you doing?
Have you recovered from the huracane Katrina?

Hi Tim! Glad to see you back. You posted at the same time with me! ;)

Ilya said:
I see timfouts has just joined us online! Hi Tim, how are you doing?
Have you recovered from the huracane Katrina?
The house survived, more tree damage in my 2 acre woods--during Ivan last year I lost 40 trees-cost me $6,800 to cut down, Dennis on top of my house, 35 more trees and lost my work shop-I did those trees, Katrina destroyed the remaining stuff still stuck up in other trees from Ivan and Dennis, BUT NO structural damage and never lost power or satellite feeds although we endured 75+ mph winds for 10 hours. The video does not do justice the damage in Mississippi and Alabama-only 50 to 75 miles away from me. I was at Andrew in Homestead shortly after, Andrew was big but Katrina dwarf's Andrew.

Glad to hear you and your family are ok!

I hope you recorded it with DVR. This has been an excellent game!

Barca is desperate now! Trying to save the game at the last moment.

Unfortunately, after yesterday's football classics my 942 has once reached capacity and I have to deletes recording and archive to SD. The one thing (only thing for that matter) I miss about Adelphia is they let me rent three low cost HD DVRs so I had a great deal more recording space.

Great final 20 minutes of action BTW.

The final whistle of the game! Atletico wins 2:1!

I have been watching this game in between other match on the othe channels I wish I had the new Dish home so I could have all the game up at the same time.

Dam with Real and Barca loosing on the same day the LaLiga be great to watch has it heats up.

Barca vs Valencia Wendesday :) someone has to pay for the loss today.

It's good that neither Barca, nor Real Madrid got an early lead in the league. This should make it more interesting down the road!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts