Live Scottie Chat - Thursday 7PM ET / 4PM PT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Join us here THURSDAY January 8th at 7PM ET / 4PM PT for a LIVE Scottie Chat, coming to you from the Dish Network Booth on the floor of the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas!

Scheduled to appear on this special live event is Dish Network CEO Charlie Ergen, Echostar President Mark Jackson and the First Lady of Satellite Technology, Leslie Harper!

Plus Scott and GoalieBob will be taking your calls LIVE on the air! (Toll free call in number will be given out on the broadcast!)

Our SatelliteGuys chat room will be open for this special event, to enter the SatelliteGuys chat room during this special event please CLICK HERE!

If it's Thursday you can tune in LIVE by CLICKING HERE!

If you haven't already done so would you please consider becoming a supporting SatelliteGuys Pub Member? The cost is less then 6 cents a day and allows us to keep the lights on here at SatelliteGuys and do special events like this! For more details please CLICK HERE. Thank you for your support!

Scott, I will be at CES again this year so I am looking forward to meeting you and a few of the other members. At least now I know when you will be at the Dish booth.
See you there.

I only caught part of the exciting news about those of us that have access to the 129 satellite. Can you go over that again?

Well, I presume if there was anything important, people would be freaking. I picture pretty much a Charlie Chat. No doubt Scott can shield out the stupid questions we'd get on one of those, but Charlie was probably just as evasive. I wouldn't blame Scott for not calling Charlie on that, as he no doubt wants Charlie et. al. to continue giving interviews. Plus, I thing if there was a big announcement, they would call a press conference and not use an internet radio chat. As great as SatGuys is, it's not CNN, the Ap, Reuters, CNET and the rest of the press corps.

Well, I presume if there was anything important, people would be freaking. I picture pretty much a Charlie Chat. No doubt Scott can shield out the stupid questions we'd get on one of those, but Charlie was probably just as evasive. I wouldn't blame Scott for not calling Charlie on that, as he no doubt wants Charlie et. al. to continue giving interviews. Plus, I thing if there was a big announcement, they would call a press conference and not use an internet radio chat. As great as SatGuys is, it's not CNN, the Ap, Reuters, CNET and the rest of the press corps.

This was a disappointing exercise. Tried for 15 minutes and gave up.

I wasn't home to listen to the live interview and now the national championship game is on so I'm not going to listen now. Anyone want to tell me what was said?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)