What Would You Like To See?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HD home distribution options is always a popular one on here.. any IP/Sat TV updates.. any 4g news is a plus.. (I think 4g is supposed to start being offered near the end of this year)

Here's something to check out:

Netflix streaming comes to LG HDTVs | CES 2009 - CNET Blogs

Most of my interest centers on Dish. The 922, HD Programming, hopefully a QAM/Cablecard enabled Dish DVR. Stuff you would cover with or without my saying.

I will, however, second the thought on coverage of 4G/WiMax networks.

And one point that may assist me at work: Home area networks, specifically, interfacing with utility meters. Nifty devices that can tell you how much electric, gas, and water you are using in real time. Not sure those will be shown, but it would be interesting to gauge people's interests in such devices.

Off the top of my head...

1. The Moxi HD DVR...the good, the bad and the ugly.
2. New EchoStar Cable product line...where is it?
3. Is EchoStar going to announce success marketing their new Cable Products to the Cable Cartel?
4. Can we expect to see a direct-to-consumer "digital cable ready" DTVPal DVR in the near future?
5. Mitsubishi Laservue
6. New Samsung LED/Laser DLPs
7. Any new Yamaha A/V receivers?
8. Are any other CE manufacturers making OTA/Digital Cable Ready HD DVRs?
9. New Klipsch speakers?

Thanks!

The Pioneer 10 g plasma. This is suppose to be the year Pioneer outsources it's panel to Panasonic.

The Samsung 2009 LCD lineup.

HDMI

Wireless HDMI servers and their receivers for the HDTVs.

How many HDMI source servers in the same field (home) are possible

Can HDMI RCVRS select which HDMI server source (if multiple avail. at all)

I'm waiting for CES announcements that will convince me to either go ahead and take the plunge into HD and flatscreen or wait a few months for some new generation tech that's on the way.

Oppo BluRay

See if you can get any release dates or other new info on the upcoming BluRay player (BDP-83) from Oppo. Since Oppo doesn't display at CES you will have to visit Anchor Bay or one of their other suppliers, or you need to flag down an Oppo employee who may be wandering around CES.

I personally like to check out the different kinds of Mounts.

See Attached

Attachments

• 100_0047.JPG
    100_0047.JPG
    430.6 KB · Views: 405
Any news on the new Directv HD Tivo would be nice!

Edit - But I just read Jason's thread and I guess that won't happen since they won't be there this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts