Live TP's on 91W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
Looking for some live transponders on 91W. I only managed to lock in on one radio channel on 11740 V 30000.....looks to be a radio channel on D....Tv.
Most of the TP's in my receiver must be old? Found nothing after a blindscan either. Thanks! Blind:)

91w is only bell or g17 D* is away a few on either side.You have a crappy reciever too(or really small dish) if thats all you got.91 can put up quite a few stations feeds during a blind scan although they dont run all the time

He might not have a circular LNB on this dish, which could explain why there isn't a lot scanning in.

Check Lyngsat for the frequencies, but I know there's some PowerVu stuff on a TP on 91w. At least some test patterns in the clear for use in peaking the signal. There are also occasional basketball feeds and other random stuff. Can't swing mine over there anymore for the moment otherwise I'd confirm what's on it. May also want to check The List.

11740/v/30000 is hughsnet dvb IP data. its a strong tp thats for sure.

there are no circular signals at all with SR so high, so it isnt an lnb/setting issue.

Thanks! for the info...last day of decent weather here for a while so I try some things tonight. No I don't have a circular LNB on this 36" P* dish which is hooked to a Fortec Star receiver. It seemed like all the transponders that are loaded in the receiver had absolutely nothing on them...feeds or otherwise....that's why I was looking for something that was live. Thanks! Blind:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)