LNB Information

Status
Please reply by conversation.

aristotle73

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2005
My friend has an old Sharp LNB that is meant for use by DirecTV dishes in Latin America (lnbshp02 BS1H2SP207M). Does anyone have any information regarding the specs of this LNB (circular or linear, L.O., etc..)? I saw that someone here has the same LNB and posted a picture of it in an earlier post but they didn't post any information about it. Any information about it would be appreciated :)

Thx.

aristotle73 said:
My friend has an old Sharp LNB that is meant for use by DirecTV dishes in Latin America (lnbshp02 BS1H2SP207M). Does anyone have any information regarding the specs of this LNB (circular or linear, L.O., etc..)? I saw that someone here has the same LNB and posted a picture of it in an earlier post but they didn't post any information about it. Any information about it would be appreciated :)

Thx.

Aristotle73, Did you happen to get your sharp lnb to work? I know a person with one and hasn´t a clue on how to get it to fly. He would appreciate any advice.

Hey Guys, im having the same problem locating spec for this lnb also, so far i know it works for direct-tv latin america

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)