LNB port 4 for dish 1000.2

hansokl

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 4, 2010
Atlanta
Hey,

Thanks to everyone who has been so helpful to the last few questions I had. I have a question about programming.

I have America's top 200 package. I am picking up satellites 110,119, and 129. Would it be possible to hook a dish 300 to the 4th port on my triple lnb? If possible, is there any additional channels that I may be able to pick up that I'm not picking up on 110,119, and 129 satellites? If so, which satellite should I point the dish 300 at?

Thanks,

Yeah I am getting all the channels in my package.. I have a single lnb dish lying around and was just curious to see if I could pick up any additional channels by pointing that dish at a satellite other than 110,119, or 129. I've tried to find a list of channels that each satellite has but haven't been successful. Does anyone know if a website that lists the satellites for dish network and which channels show up from those satellites?

thanks,

Everything you get from 110, 119, 129 is basically all you will get. 61.5, 72.7 and 77 simulcast the same as the other three sats, unless your HD locals are on on of the sats you don't have, then you'll pick up those. You can't get internationals from a 300 dish, you would need to put up a 500+ dish and use the FSS port for 118.7. You can't get that w/ a 300 dish with a dual LNB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts