LNB Test Failed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bkushner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
Audubon, NJ
When I run a Sat test I am getting LNB FAILED!

However, I am having no problems with my system. Any thoughts?

Thanks

When I run a Sat test I am getting LNB FAILED!

However, I am having no problems with my system. Any thoughts?

Thanks

I'd say ignore it. My R15-300 has this come and go with different versions of the software and none of my receivers are having a problem.

Yes you are correct. I was on a CE release from last week. Just reverted back to the current version and the LNB Failure is gone.

I had the same thing happen a few months back on an H20-100. Advice I received was "ignore it." I did and, eventually, I got a "passed" indication. I also haven't retested since then due to everything working fine. Good luck.

Yes you are correct. I was on a CE release from last week. Just reverted back to the current version and the LNB Failure is gone.

Yes, there were issues with some of the CE's from last week, try the CE for this week if your into it and you probably will find that it is resolved this week.
Every once in a while you'll find an issue like last weeks ...
By us reporting issues in the forums help D* greatly in getting software implimented for new "NR" 's going to the general public.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)