Local Abc Hd In Ct

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am in Cheshire 06410. So if I hook up a antenna will it work with my dvr or do I have to keep switching from directv to OTA when I want to watch it.
E

I am in Cheshire 06410. So if I hook up a antenna will it work with my dvr or do I have to keep switching from directv to OTA when I want to watch it.
E

Well, howdy neighbor! You should have no issues getting WTNH in hd ota in Cheshire. It will be incorporated into your on screen guide. You will be able to tune directly to it and then back to D* channels. You will have to go through the set up of local channels in the menu.

FYI - WTNH has been fairly strong for me with a 4228 (w/ 7777 preamp) from both Fairfield and Monroe...

can't (or should) we all here in CT send an e-mail to LIN on the same day? This is a JOKE... I live in Litchfield county and can not get it via OTA unless I install a good size roof mounted unit. And for one channel (and one show - LOST) it doesn't seem to be logical.

I have send emails to both wtnh and lin with very little effect - shouldn't the FCC or some other gov group where if its OTA it should be restransmited?

oh well sorry to keep B&M-ing LOL

John

Charter in New milford has been saying they are getting it for the 2 years I have had there hd service. Am getting Hr20 installed Sunday. Tired of waiting for that and for nesn. I have a big cm antenna so my over the air signal is easy to get. Also get Nyc hd channels with antenna in the winter when the leaves are gone. I hope it is true that we will get nesn hd after the new satellite is activated. I hate watching anything in SD anymore. You know it s bad when a red sox fan watches the yankees because we have yes hd on charter.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts