Local channel issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
So my locals keep cutting out and I'm trying to watch football with the family. I tried calling but apparently d* doesn't even have the indian call centers open today. Is there anything I can do? I was hoping to get the national feed or something just so I can watch these games today

Edit: never mind, got transferred to someone after pissing off the automated voice

Lkr said:
So my locals keep cutting out and I'm trying to watch football with the family. I tried calling but apparently d* doesn't even have the indian call centers open today. Is there anything I can do? I was hoping to get the national feed or something just so I can watch these games today

Edit: never mind, got transferred to someone after pissing off the automated voice

Our local channel went out in Tennessee a while ago. There is now something on the screen saying they are having difficulties though

JerryVolunteer said:
Our local channel went out in Tennessee a while ago. There is now something on the screen saying they are having difficulties though

Jeez I wonder what's going on. I'm still having issues and they won't give me the national feed for the day

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)