local channels freezing

so should I leave my antenna directly connected to the outside splitter "diaplexor?" which is what the sat is also connected to?

You can remove it for test reasons, but the result will be a lowering in signal on all OTAs. Is your antenna located where you can access it?

yes, my antenna is on my balcony. Just slide the door open and there's my antenna. I can even see my tv when i stand my the antenna and the dish.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was watching Beauty Shop.

danielle
if you have something that you can loosen the bolts with and can see the tv from your antenna you can go to option 3 and go to the RF and go out and just turn it a little bet at a time and see if it make a difference.

t

I'm in the process of workin on it. However, I have a question for you. Part of our pbs stations are on RF 29 which is 8-1 and 8-2. 8-1 was locked in at 88 and 8-2 was recorded at like 44 I believe but neither channel will come in when I try and tune to them. Any suggestions?

danielle

you may be to far to really reach to pbs its like 34 miles away that antenna only reaches about 25 to 30 on a good day. and it is at 311* degrees and all the rest are around 296-302 so you may not get it.

t

thanks for all your help, I think I have it the way I need it now. Now I'll just monitor and make sure the pic doesn't freeze. If if does, you'll hear from me tomorrow. So go get some sleep cause I know that you probably have a busy day tomorrow.

TGIF

Danielle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts