Local Channels no longer show HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nhl66pens

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
Anyone else having an issue with the local channels? I am fine with all of the HD Channels except the local channels don't show HD anymore. I'm in Baltimore.

Thanks

Rob

Ouch.. I'd hate it if my locals went out. Granted it wouldn't be devastating because I have OTA abilities, but I remember that my decision to get D* HD was the locals I would get as well.

I've had this problem outside of Boston. I've been losing signal intermittently on odd transponders on 103(b), even transponders on 103(b), locals in HD and this morning a new one - anything from 70-95 including ESPN, HBO, TNT, etc. Don't even come in on 206 or 209, etc.

I've had this problem outside of Boston. I've been losing signal intermittently on odd transponders on 103(b), even transponders on 103(b), locals in HD and this morning a new one - anything from 70-95 including ESPN, HBO, TNT, etc. Don't even come in on 206 or 209, etc.
You live outside of Boston and you're a Yanks fan? That has to be fun.. at least during different parts of the year. :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts