Local channels not mapped down.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NoWhrMn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 9, 2005
Tucson, Az
Just curious I receive the Phoenix locals here at my home and I am receiving them from 6450-6446 but they are not mapped down to where they are supposed to be. I am also not getting my EPG info on the OTA channels. Is anyone else having these problems?:confused:

If you can reach the plug, do a "hard reset" by unplugging the receiver for 10-20 seconds.

If you can't reach it, then HOLD IN the power button on the front panel of the receiver for about 10 seconds.

The receiver will reset, go into a acquiring signal process (you'll notice the progress at the bottom and 2 always takes the longest), and then it will go into a program guide download which takes about 5 minutes.

This should pull your locals back down to their single and double digit channel numbers.

If this doesn't work, you may need to call Tech Support @ 1-800-333-3474. They will likely walk you through a system check and a check-switch.

Well I am hoping to avoid call tech support again. I have already done the whole check switch and reboot stuff more than once. This is why I was wondering if the issue may be something that has to do with E* and the Phoenix locals. I know they have been doing something and I thought this might be a temporary loss.

I know in one of the menu's i turned off the mapdown to my OTA channel #'s as I am getting constant rain fade and those channels just made it a pain to flip around my my locals when the dish wasnt getting a signal.

Maybe you somehow did the same thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts