Local Dish retailer says new Hopper OTA adapter to be released January 24

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Called them today to see if they had any used OTA dongles for use with Wally, and they said they're sold out like everybody else is, but that the new version is being released on January 24, and that he should have them in stock by late next week. :clapping

Reactions: charlesrshell
Called them today to see if they had any used OTA dongles for use with Wally, and they said they're sold out like everybody else is, but that the new version is being released on January 24, and that he should have them in stock by late next week. :clapping
How much price gouging will take place because they may still be in short supply.

Where was it reported that it would be released on January 24? I read through the entire thread jsheridan posted, and I couldn't find it. I'm sorry if I didn't read EVERY post on this site before reporting some information with the intention of trying to be helpful. :coco

Reactions: pattykay
How is it old news if nobody knew it was being released on January 24 until today?

I'm hearing that the new OTA adapters will be available on Jan 24 for $59.99 each. At that time they will work like the old ones providing a single tuner. Software support to get the second tuner working is expected around May.

Last Monday...

That's how it's old news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)