local HD channels in Little Rock,Ar

tommyd12345

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2011
greenbrier,ar
My question: I don't receive local HD channels from Dish network, just SD channels in Little Rock,Ar area.
On the subscription list it said that local HD channels are available for Little Rock,Ar on the sat at 77 deg.
Well I don't receive the 77 deg sat, just 110,119,129.
Are there any options for me?
PS. Called dish and they said local HD channels aren't available at my location. I do receive OTA local HD channels thought.

My question: I don't receive local HD channels from Dish network, just SD channels in Little Rock,Ar area.
On the subscription list it said that local HD channels are available for Little Rock,Ar on the sat at 77 deg.
PS. Called dish and they said local HD channels aren't available at my location. I do receive OTA local HD channels thought.

contact one of the DIRT team members to have an eastern arc dish installed at your location. the little rock locals are on that set of satellites.

DIRT by the way is the Dish Internet response team. Their names are in red on the main forum page (scroll to bottom of that page). I also sent a note to them to check this thread

One question I have though....what model receivers do you have? Reason I ask is if you have older receivers in the bunch (311,625, etc) and not all VIP models (211, 411, 612, 622, 722, 922) they can add a wing dish for 77W for your HD locals and leave the existing dish up. HD receivers will get the HD stuff and SD will get the SD programming. Eastern Arc requires all VIP equipment

Send me a PM with your phone number or account number and I'll get you taken care of.

Little Rock, AR HD locals are available via satellite, and are on the 77 satellite, so if we set you up with an Eastern Arc install, you will receive all of your channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)