Local HD Channels

Jeff 1963

Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
NY
Is anyone else getting a run around from Dish re: local HD markets. I've been trying to get a straight answer from Dish for over a year as to why I an't get locals in HD. They offered locals in my market before Directv, yet they really don't seem interested in offering these channels in HD. Directv has since picked up the locals and almost immediately broadcast in HD. Whenever I ask Dish about locals in HD, I get nothing but a runaround

Is anyone else getting a run around from Dish re: local HD markets. I've been trying to get a straight answer from Dish for over a year as to why I an't get locals in HD. They offered locals in my market before Directv, yet they really don't seem interested in offering these channels in HD. Directv has since picked up the locals and almost immediately broadcast in HD. Whenever I ask Dish about locals in HD, I get nothing but a runaround

I have the same problem in my area. Locals but no HD. Direct just picked up locals with HD. With Ptat this really is a problem. Bad part is I could live 15 miles in any direction and get HD locals. Just not where I live.

I have the same problem in my area. Locals but no HD. Direct just picked up locals with HD. With Ptat this really is a problem. Bad part is I could live 15 miles in any direction and get HD locals. Just not where I live.
If that's the case, then search the fourm on how to "move" to another DMA so you can take advantage of PTAT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)